Marcus has disabled his/her profile. You can not contact this Tutor at this time.
‣ PROGRAMME & PROJECT SUPPORT
‣ SAFEGUARDING ADULTS. National Health Service.
‣ INFORMATION GOVERNANCE. The Department of Health, Informatics Directorate, Information Governance Policy Team.
‣ CLINICAL GOVERNANCE. The Department of Health, Informatics Directorate, Information Governance Policy Team.
‣ NATIONAL CHILD PROTECTION POLICY AND PROCEDURES. The Dept. of Health, Informatics Directorate, Information Governance Policy Team.
‣ CALL STREAMING PRIORITIZATION TOOL USER. National Health Service, UK.
‣ Project Management [PRINCE2 FOUNDATION QUALIFIED]
Related Links: Business Studies Lessons, Adult Learner Business Studies Tutors, Primary Business Studies Tutors, KS3 Business Studies Tutors, GCSE Business Studies Tutors, A-Level Business Studies Tutors, Degree Business Studies Tutors, Economics Tutors, Adult Learner Economics Tutors, Primary Economics Tutors, KS3 Economics Tutors, GCSE Economics Tutors, A-Level Economics Tutors, Degree Economics Tutors, English Tutors, Primary English Tutors, KS3 English Tutors, GCSE English Tutors, General Science Lessons, Primary General Science Tutors, KS3 General Science Tutors, Maths Tutors, Primary Maths Tutors, KS3 Maths Tutors, GCSE Maths Tutors
Information about Marcus
A tutor with several years of teaching experience at certified academic institutions within the UK as well as abroad. Passionate about education, I desire to see people develop into becoming the best they can be. My knowledge of Maths, English, Economics, Management courses (HND and HNC) both as a subject matter and a living experience has enabled me administer these courses more efficiently. I am goal oriented, kindly disposed to change and possess excellent communication, administrative and organizational skills necessary for initiating, prioritizing and supervising the progress of my students.
Willing to travel: 30 miles
Experience: I teach students studying for BTEC Higher National Qualifications through EDEXCEL managing a class session of 25 to 30 students per time and Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) Diploma and Extended Diploma courses designed for those who aspire to, or already fulfil, high-level managerial roles in organisations.
- Marketing BTEC Level 4 HNC in Business and Administration
- Organisational Behaviour BTEC Level 4 HNC in Business and Administration
- Business Environment BTEC Level 4 HNC in Business and Administration
- Managing People IAM Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Managing Operations IAM Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business and Administration
- People Perfectiveness IAM Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Managing Information and Knowledge IAM Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administration
Also responsible for:
- Creating avenues for student participation and skill development.
- Identifying business capabilities in students and providing mentoring, advice and support accordingly.
- Assigning tasks to students and appraising student performance per task.
- Keenly leading class discussions and encouraging debates.
- Performing departmental administrative tasks and efficient classroom management.
- Carrying out research duties
- Preparing lesson plans and scheme of work for IAM Courses
- Actively leading class discussions and encouraging debates
- Assessing students course work and material
- Performing departmental administrative tasks
- Ensuring active participation of each student while in class
- Performing efficient classroom management and providing mentoring, advice and support to students on a personal level.
- Planning what is to be taught and how learning is to take place.
- Ensuring active participation in the learning process.
- Giving assignments both to engage and challenge students.
- Creating forums for feedbacks on what learning had taken place in the previous sessions.
- Encouraging broader learning for students by engaging them in assignments with research involvement.
- Assessing assignments to ascertain what learning has taken place, taking into cognisance areas needing further explanation.
- Ensuring that lower ability students are engaged in the learning process and aiding their learning by consciously involving them in the learning process, engaging them in tasks for groups.
- Responsible for teaching Mathematics and Economics and ensuring they passed their final exams an equivalent of GSCE.
- Understanding of the National Curriculum and Curriculums for various courses of study.
- Assessment of school long-term goals.
- Lesson Planning.
- Reviewing external and internal factors that affect schools.
- Assessing behavioural problems in school, bullying and also cyber bulling.