Sign Up
Tutor Hunt on twitter Tutor Hunt on facebook

Tutor HuntSubjects

Vlad (Tutor in Birmingham)

Vlad
Vlad
Tutor
Birmingham, West Midlands
Home Town: Birmingham
Member Since: 01/03/2017
Last Login: 2 years ago
Response Rate: no data
Expected Response : no data
Contact this Tutor

All rates listed here go directly to the tutor - we don't charge commission for this tutor.
Teacher
Microsoft Excel£14.00
Information about Vlad

Hi, my name is Vlad, thank you for visiting my page. Yes, I have an unusual name. I am a professional like you, spending most of my time consulting businesses and helping individuals become great at using Excel. Why do I do this? The answer is simple - because it is fun and I am great at it.

Through my lessons I can help you achieve your full career potential. What do I mean by saying this? Well, if you work in an office job or run your own a business, you are probably spending around 80% of your time on Excel, the rest 20% on Facebook, just joking, probably you are spending most of your time on Facebook. Therefore, as soon as your productivity level is highly dependant on Excel, you would want to be good at it. Great Excel users get more things done, because they spend less time on boring secondary tasks and ultimately they are capable creating real solutions for a wide range of business problems.

I hope you enjoy learning Excel with me, I am looking forward to meeting you :)

Availability: Please visit my website: www.ExcelPrivateTutor

Willing to travel: 30 miles

Experience: Please visit my website: www.ExcelPrivateTutor

Contact this Tutor

Nearby Locations

Castle BromwichHampton In ArdenShard EndTamworthTile Cross
© 2005-2020 Tutor Hunt - All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy | Copyright | Terms of Service
loaded in 0.109 seconds
twitter    facebook