The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, Universit...
Advanced Theatre Practice
Queen`s University Belfast
Drama and English
Information about Ben
Surrey based tutor of Drama & English
- BA (Hons) Joint Drama & English - Queen`s University Belfast
- MFA Advanced Theatre Practice - The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
Availability: Monday (all day)
Tuesday (all day)
Wednesday (mornings only)
Thursday (afternoons only)
Friday (mornings only)
Saturday (all day)
Sunday (all day)
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: 1. Director in Residence at UCS Hampstead (2019-2020)
- Teach Year 7 - 9, and support GCSE & A-Level practical, which includes monologues, duologues and devised.
2. Graduate Drama Assistant at Rugby School (2018-2019)
- Public Speaking sessions: Hosted sessions aiming to improve the confidence of students in interview situations. Every pupil that was consulted, including those applying for medicine, received offers from their chosen universities.
- LAMDA Teaching. Taught students up to grade 6.
3. Co-Artistic Director of Electrick Village Theatre Company (2017-)
- Experience in performing, writing and theatre making. Recent show, RawTransport(TM) had a 2 week run at the Vault Festival in Waterloo.
- Wicked Young Writers Award nominee (2011)
- Published literature and poetry in national anthologies (Young Writers UK)
- Winner of Khaleej Times journalism internship offered by Epsom College.
- Shortlisted participant for How to Pitch with Empire with Empire Magazine.
- Playwright & Director of ISDA (Irish Student Drama Association) festival nominated play Pleasance (2016). 4 nominations: Best Lighting, Sound, Ensemble & Supporting Actress.
DBS Check: YesContact this Tutor