Eloisa (Tutor in London)
Information about Eloisa
I`m a creative and enthusiastic educator and pedagogue with more than 10years of experience in formal and no formal education:teaching ,facilitation and doing workshops and freelance educational -community projects as well babysitting,tutor, learning environment with children , young and adult people...with diverse abilities and special needs and mental health problems.
With experience in different countries.
Availability: Mornings except,Tuesday,Wednesday,and Fridays.
Evening from 7,except on Wednesday from before.
Willing to travel: 4 miles
Experience: ober 2016-current Educator/ facilitatorin Lon-Art:
- Promoting arts, culture and languages through educational workshops, projects and community events in an interactive dialogue an to achieve changes in society through critical thinking and raising social awareness.
January 2015- current : Learning Disabilities Facilitator / Support Assistant in L`Arche London :
-Provision of high quality support services , person-centered , for adults with learning disabilities , in the different personal needs of life: educational, social, physical, emotional, ..Therapeutic and educational workshops Craft and Garden.
September 2005 - current: Freelance design of artistic and educational workshops activities, teacher covers, play centers, summer camps, academic reinforcement, crafts, birthday parties, babysitter..
May 2014 current : Freelance Teacher of Spanish as a Second Language to individuals and groups in Como and London
- Organization, planning and evaluation of Spanish lessons from an intercultural and multimedia point of view.
April 2016-July 2016:Childcare Provider in RoseMary Works School, London
-Supervise and monitor children to helpchildrens development, activities or implement a curriculum
May 2014 - December 2014: Youth information worker in a CSV (Centro Servizio per Volontariato / Voluntary Service Center) in Como, Italy.
- Giving information about European and national programs for mobility and voluntary service.
February 2014 - December 2014: Educator -facilitator of disabled people in LAncora Società Cooperativa Sociale in Italy.
- Intervention, design, monitoring and social-educational planning and workshops day service center..as photography, theather, craft, cooking, garden, emotional intelligent, swimming pool Individual and collective assistance (hygiene, mobility ) and management during the summer holidays.
November 2013 - January 2014: Educator in an Open Center in Save The Children Spain, Madrid
- Social-educational planning and intervention with minors in risk of social exclusion. Caixa Pro-Infancia program. Teaching Science in English and Encouragement to Reading.
December 2013 - January 2014: Training as Career Counselor for mentally ill people in the Vázquez de Mella Occupational Center of the Region of Madrid.
- Research and orientation about the workplace, and awareness of entrepreneurial motivation.
October 2013 - January 2014: Home educator specialized in students with specific learning disabilities/SEN and emotional / behavioral disorders, in Fundación Aprender, Madrid.
- Specialized academic support and academic reinforcement.
November 2013: Trainee Educator in Equal Opportunities for Workers in Correctional Facilities, Asociación Aspacia, Madrid.
September 2013 - February 2014: Facilitator for the Tarde+Joven project), Merino&Merino producciones, Madrid.
-Leisure activities (workshops, games, group dynamics) for 12-18 year olds, inside a project for a healthy/free drugs time.