Saira (Tutor in Telscombe Cliffs)
Information about Saira
I am a friendly, productive and organised teacher who currently teaches years 7 through to 11.
My love of English has remained the core reason behind my career choice and makes engaging students an enjoyable task.
The relationships I build with students are based on trust, hard work and mutual respect. Helping students achieve the grades they want in my subject and make progress is always my main goal.
Please feel free to contact me with any queries.
* I do have an Enhanced DBS as I work as a secondary foster carer and I also have all my qualification certificates but as I have moved recently there has been a delay in uploading them.
Availability: All weekday evenings and all day on weekends.
Willing to travel: 30 miles
Experience: - 2:1 degree in History, Literature and Culture from the University of Brighton
- Masters degree from University of Sussex in Contemporary Literature, Culture and Thought
- PGCE from the world`s no. 1 teacher training institution - University College London
- I have experience teaching in various areas, including Westminster, South Norwood and Brighton
- I currently teach year 7-11 (ages 11-16) and can offer bespoke GCSE tuition
- I have taught a wide range of students, all with various educational needs
- Last year I ran a global creative writing competition, acting as the facilitator for the UK