A qualified native speaking Spanish teacher with a solid knowledge of Spanish linguistics and literature, and with specific training to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
Availability: Weekdays evenings, weekends.
Willing to travel: 15 miles
Experience: February 2016 / ...Contact this Tutor
Capita Education Resourcing, Sheffield
- Supervision of the work set by the Schools and assistance to students in understanding procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to school`s behaviour management policy.
- Covering lessons in a range of subjects from KS3 and KS4.
September / October 2014
Lingua Globe, S.L. Salamanca, Spain
- Design and delivery of Spanish as a foreign language lessons for English speaking students of intermediate level (A2-B1 CEFR).
- Elaboration of background materials and activities oriented to improve the basic language competencies and achieve the student`s objectives.
March / May 2014
IES. G.Torrente Ballester. Salamanca, Spain
- Preparation and delivery of Spanish Language and Literature lessons (core subject) to pupils aged 14 to 18 at a Secondary centre, including activities (Grammar, writing exercises, text analysis) and evaluation through mark schemes.
- Selection, presentation and correction of University entrance exams.
- Effective classroom management required (groups of 20-25 pupils in Year Eleven 25-30 pupils in Year Thirteen).
- Additional educational experience:
Spanish language lessons for individual students in both Salamanca and Leuven (Belgium) at a variety of levels from beginner to advanced.