Beatrice (Tutor in Newcastle-under-lyme)
Level 4 TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
IDTA Associate Freestyle
Information about Beatrice
Undergraduate student at Keele University studying BSc Educational Studies and Psychology. Completing the Primary PGCE course next year.
I am a very confident and creative individual who ensures learning through fun. I have an abundance of teaching experience ranging from teaching English in Spain to previous private tuition (varying from KS1 to conversational English). I am a friendly individual with a lot of experience with children thus making me the perfect tutor to engage them in their work. Furthermore, I am very up-to-date on the current Primary education system (due to my degree type and experience assisting in Primary schools) therefore I am able to prepare students for exams, etc, or just to build their confidence!
I have had previous CRB checks due to my time working in schools and as a Dance teacher. My next CRB check will be taking place in December for I am conducting work experience around that time at another Primary school.
Availability: Monday: Any time from 3pm-7pm.
Tuesday: Any time from 3pm-5pm.
Friday: Any time before 7pm.
Willing to travel: 10 miles
Experience: Abundance of teaching experience
- Privately tutored KS1, KS2 and conversational English before.
- Qualified TESOL instructor (Teaching English to Speakers of Others Languages)
- Taught at English Summer International School in Tamarit, Spain.
- IDTA Associate Freestyle Dance Teacher. First Steps (ages 2-6) teacher.
- Conducted work experience in Primary schools so am very up-to-date on the current Primary curriculum.