Undergraduate student at Keele University studying BSc Educational Studies and Psychology. Completing the Primary PGCE course next year.
I am a very confident and creative individual who ensures learning through fun. I have an abundance of teaching experience ranging from teaching English in Spain to previous private tuition (varying from KS1 to conversational English). I am a friendly individual with a lot of experience with children thus making me the perfect tutor to engage them in their work. Furthermore, I am very up-to-date on the current Primary education system (due to my degree type and experience assisting in Primary schools) therefore I am able to prepare students for exams, etc, or just to build their confidence!
I have had previous CRB checks due to my time working in schools and as a Dance teacher. My next CRB check will be taking place in December for I am conducting work experience around that time at another Primary school.
Availability: Monday: Any time from 3pm-7pm.
Tuesday: Any time from 3pm-5pm.
Friday: Any time before 7pm.
Willing to travel: 10 miles
Experience: Abundance of teaching experienceContact this Tutor
- Privately tutored KS1, KS2 and conversational English before.
- Qualified TESOL instructor (Teaching English to Speakers of Others Languages)
- Taught at English Summer International School in Tamarit, Spain.
- IDTA Associate Freestyle Dance Teacher. First Steps (ages 2-6) teacher.
- Conducted work experience in Primary schools so am very up-to-date on the current Primary curriculum.