I am a professional painter and illustrator and an MA Fine Art graduate from Chelsea College of Arts. I have 5 years of career as a contemporary artist with 2 solo shows and numerous group exhibitions including awarded ones. I`m usually making illustrative styled paintings and lots of portrait drawings.
I have a very strong skill in drawing and painting. If you want to learn basic skills, from making lifelike images to creating your own style, I would love to help you with improving your skill. Even if you are in a very beginner level, I can start with the basics regarding your personal level. Please take a look at my portfolio website if you want to check the quality of my works and the details of my career record.[contact detail removed] Feel free to message me if you have any further questions!
[contact detail removed]
Availability: to be discussed considering student`s condition.
Willing to travel: 3 miles
Experience: I was a drawing tutor for 2 years at an art institution in Korea when I was a university student. I used to teach the basic skills of drawing to high school students. Contact this Tutor
Life and portrait drawing is the strongest aspect of my ability as an artist.
<Activities as an artist>
- Invited to `Affordable Art Fair 2017` in Recent Graduate`s Exhibition section
- Participated group show `Contemporary Painting`, The Brick Lane Gallery, London
- World Illustration Challenge Vol.2 winner , Grafolio
- Shortlisted in 2016 GIAF(Gwanghwamun International Art Festival), Seoul, Korea : participated Asia Contemporary Young Artists group exhibition
- Selected in 2016 ASYAAF (Asian Students and Young Artists Art Festival), Seoul, Korea : participated in 1st session exhibition
- Selected as Artist of 5th Gallery iS Creative Support Program
: Solo Exhibition <Too YOUNG to be True> / Gallery iS, Seoul, Korea