I am a second year dental student at the University of Sheffield.
I graduated in 2018 with an upper second class degree in Biochemistry from Newcastle University.
- GCSE biology and chemistry tuition
- A level Biology tuition
- Medical and Dental school application advice
- Biochemistry/ biomedical science university application advice
- General university application advice
- General revision and exam preparation advice
Availability: I am available in Northumberland throughout most of August and early September.
I have a car so I am able to travel.
Willing to travel: 15 miles
Experience: In 2018 I graduated from Newcastle University with a 2:1 in Biochemistry. During this time I was trained to teach Biochemistry workshops in schools, taught first aid to student and staff at the university and did an internship at the Northern Institute for Cancer Research. Contact this Tutor
After my degree I secured multiple places to study Dentistry. This year I have helped multiple students gain places to study medicine and pharmacy.